Before "extreme sports", we had surfing, skateboarding and biking. Today, we have extreme skiing, extreme agressive in-line skating and even wall climbing is included in this category. I don't know what those who sell "extreme lifestyles" are trying to do, but come on, let's try to put the fun back into skating and biking!
what do I love?
1. miniature die-cast cars like Hotwheels, Matchbox, Maisto, Micro Machines, Majorette, Bburago, etc.
2. larger scale die-cast cars (1:18 or 1:24)- maybe i'll get myself an F1 replica from Hotwheels for Christmas. Need money.
3. collecting magazines, music and movies
4. flatland BMX
5. skateboarding- true, I can barely skate
6. starting websites and weblogs that I will quit updating after I get sawa with it
7. I used to read a lot of books and watch a lot of TV. Nowadays I just read magazines and do computer stuff (play GTA3, Bejeweled, go online to download crap, watch movies on PC, take pictures of myself and my toys w/ my webcam, etc.)
I haven't watched TV since mid-August ('02). (It's November '02 now.)
8. Coca-cola, Esprit Lemon flavored water, Jones Soda, salted eggs, anything chocolate, green peas (the plain ones from Taiwan, not the wasabi covered ones from Japan)..